New from Houston

Options
My name is Ross I am 29 years old I weight 360 pounds and I have a long way to go. I have always been overweight except when I was in the Army. Since I have got out and other personal issues I have put on well over a hundred pounds. I do love to lift weights but I fight the lack of motivation to go daily because I don't have the accountability I did in the past with friends. Hopefully I can find like minds to talk with and help with the motivation.

Lift Hard, Eat Healthy and Enjoy Life!

Replies

• Live4theLift
    Options
    You got this, once you start you just wont wanna stop
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm from Austin, I miss it lots.

Welcome to the party, if you stick to it, this will work!
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    Welcome!

This site is addicting and makes you feel amazing for any accomplishment. I think you'll like it.

If you're looking for support/motivation, feel free to add me. :)
  • Jameka12
    Options
    You will accomplish your goal...keep smiling!!!
  • andrewmoralesjr
    Options
    My name is andrew. i live in NW Houston. I have lost 50lbs so far and trying to keep motivated. I started at 323lbs and im down to 270 now. ... i've been inconsistent with logging in but have kept at it the past week and want to keep going.
  • msbabycakes88
    Options
    I believe you can do it. It's not how fast you finish and complete your goal, but the fact you meet your goals and expectations. I didn't gain my weight until I was in my latter part of age 18. I moved in with my hubby who was my boyfriend then and I gained like 40lbs in less than 6 months. It wasnt the amount of food but more of the quality. My parents didn't allow me or my siblings to eat poor quality of food often, so I maintain a weight between 110-120 at 5'3. But my hubby grew up eating low quality of food ans I picked up his habits as soon as i moved in and it changed my life. Now I am ashamed of who I have become because this weight doesn't define who I am on the inside but society will size you up. I am determined at 25y/o, 227lbs to lose the weight (100lbs) within a year to feel healthier and return to who I am and how i truly see my self. If you need any support, I am here to hand it out.