40 lbs, a small transformation 5'5"

Options
I see a lot of people asking for stats based on this height, hence I put it in the Subject line to make it more searchable for future inquires. Hope this inspires someone.

Below are some pictures of a 40 lb "transformation". I was told by a few people that it was, so I recon if it looks like one, to label it under the guise. This isn't all the weight that I've lost, but this was when I started taking pictures. First 2 pictures are 155 lbs. Last picture I'm at 115 lbs and this was taken a week ago 9/3/2013. There's still a lot of work to be done. I consider myself a work in progress, there's always room for improvement (good reason not to be lazy or going back to old, bad habits) such as more muscle definition, less cellulite and lose skin (I'm not showing my backside for a that reason). Keep in mind these pictures are over 2 years apart, slower than molasses in winter.

KUnS32E.jpg

5OLI2P1h.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!