Coupling Insanity and T25

Options
Has anyone done insanity and T25 at the same time?? What were your results??

Is there any reason I should not do them at the same time??

T25 in the morning and Insanity at night??

Replies

• ameryati
    ameryati Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! I will give props to anyone who can do that.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done insanity and T25 at the same time?? What were your results??

Is there any reason I should not do them at the same time??

T25 in the morning and Insanity at night??

what is your reason to do them both at the same time?
  • kbermeo07
    Options
    My bridesmaid dress is a size to small and it's in two and a half months so I want to get into it
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    My bridesmaid dress is a size to small and it's in two and a half months so I want to get into it

have you done insanity before?
  • kbermeo07
    Options
    Yes I have, got to the 2nd week of the 2nd month. My daughter had some medical complications and was admitted to the hospital. It's been about 8 months since I've done it last
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of Beta in T25 and seriously... doing Insanity at the same time sounds insane (lol). I mean sure it's 25 minutes a day in T25, but every Friday is double day so you do two of the workouts.

I'd just worry that you'd be burning yourself out because Insanity is HARDCORE and T25 is pretty nuts too.
  • kbermeo07
    Options
    I am on my last week of Beta in T25 and seriously... doing Insanity at the same time sounds insane (lol). I mean sure it's 25 minutes a day in T25, but every Friday is double day so you do two of the workouts.

I'd just worry that you'd be burning yourself out because Insanity is HARDCORE and T25 is pretty nuts too.

How much have you lost?? Inches, weight, dress sized if you don't mind me asking
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about doing them together. I've done two rounds of Insanity. My first was when I was 4 months post partum and the doctor gave me the all clear after my c section.
    I just finished my second round a few weeks back.

Going to do Focust25 next. Right now I'm just taking a break and doing other workouts. Then hopefully another round next month or so.

Insanity in itself is amazing. I lost my baby weight before doing it,but I lost inches and got back into my size 8 (Australian) size 4 U.S. jeans. After the first round.

Good luck with it all!!! It's a great program!!
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Yes I have, got to the 2nd week of the 2nd month. My daughter had some medical complications and was admitted to the hospital. It's been about 8 months since I've done it last

IMO you dont need both, its a recipe for injury and burnout - why not just do insanity again, you know you'll get results from it!
  • SkinnyGames
    SkinnyGames Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been coupling Insanity and T25 as well as a few other small workout routines - I haven't found it to be too much yet. I just think as soon as you feel you need a break take it, listen to your body. If you try it and can't hack it then stop because if you injure yourself your just going to miss out on working out all together and you'll be idle whilst recovering, so way up your pros and cons in relation to your body and commitments before.

But... It is doable!!

Good luck with your goals :)