Awkward question: Wedgie while running

Options
Hey guys,

So awkward question for the lady runners..have you guys had wedgie issues with your compression shorts a few months after purchasing them? How did you fix that? Is the fabric stretching out or something from wear? Thanks

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Try wearing underwear that won't wedgie.
  • Lexandreia
    Options
    This might be tmi but I go commando haha. I never had a problem up until a week ago
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Do the shorts fit properly? I have found if they don't fit properly I have issues.
  • Lexandreia
    Options
    Yeah, they fit fine. I've been running in them since June.
  • cwsikes
    Options
    Keep going commando. Nothing wrong with it at all and honestly I don't understand how people don't go commando. I don't run in compression shorts most of the time but I do run in running skirts with bloomers underneath and I usually end up with a wedgie. Everyone once in a while I may tug it out a lil but honestly I usually just leave it there. If it's a new thing, I would think it could be due to material stretching or your body shape/size changing.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they fit fine. I've been running in them since June.
    If you're losing weight, then the shorts may be getting baggy, which may be why you're getting wedgies.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I get them from time to time. I wear fitted capris. Just pull it out and keep truckin'. I don't care who sees me.