new to board

Options
:happy: What a great site!. My name is merzette and I have tried every diet known to man! Hopefully this with the message board will keep me on track. Nice to meet all of you!

Replies

• kpassde
    kpassde Posts: 3
    Options
    :happy: What a great site!. My name is merzette and I have tried every diet known to man! Hopefully this with the message board will keep me on track. Nice to meet all of you!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love the support.

:flowerforyou:
  • Rbodily
    Rbodily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    we are here to help.:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

LOL, I know what you mean, I've been on just about every diet out there too! This site really isn't a diet though, it's more of a lifestyle change. And it REALLY WORKS! You WILL lose weight here, and it'll "almost" be easy! It's alot of fun too, what with the message boards, and the daily log counter.
    I might suggest that you put in your foods BEFORE you eat them, instead of AFTERWARDS. That way, you can make better food choices when you see your totals.
  • kpassde
    kpassde Posts: 3
    Options
    I did that today just before I got a chance to read your post! Great timing. I was putting pancakes and syrup in for supper and deleted the syrup (the amount I was going to use anyway) Thanks for the tip. You are so right. It is a way of life and I feel like I finally have some freedom:bigsmile: