Best first date you ever went on?

cbarn025
cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
Looking for good first date ideas. sooo yea what was your best or most memorable first date with someone?

Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Adult toy stores.

See what you get right off, don't wait weeks.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    A picnic in the park,because I got to bring my puppy :smile:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    My first date with my husband. Was a seriously amazing first date.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    I've been on a few pretty romantic first dates...but honestly my favorite was when my now husband took me to a bookstore on our first date. I'm such a bookworm so it was perfect and inspired so many fantastic conversations during the dinner he treated me to after.

And bonus points to him: he proposed to me in that same bookstore 2 years later :) He made a book and hid it in the shelves for me to find! So cute--but only if books are your thing like they are mine :)
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member

What made it amazing?
  • RuleFive

What made it amazing?

I bet it was...

Everything.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Adult toy stores.

See what you get right off, don't wait weeks.

Did that, that was a pretty good first date. Don't say no to bringing things to play with back.

Another good one was a trip to the local nightclub for a "fight night" event where patrons turned pugilist. Something about blood and pain that gets a girl going...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Best first date was with my current boyfriend. We had dinner and talked for hours about video games and geekiness. Then we got hot and heavy so yeah. :bigsmile:
  • RuleFive
    tumblr_mox2jwXkWn1sshvfoo1_500.gif
  • The fair that was in town
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    My first "real" date with my now husband.

We had worked together for about 6 months and he kept trying to get me to go out with him and I kept telling no. During that time, we did become friends. Our first "date" was watching the Super Bowl at his apartment.

Our first "real" date was the next weekend. He wanted to make me dinner and decided on pork chops and mashed potatoes. I asked him if he knew what always needed to be served with pork chops and he said applesauce. He had me at applesauce...

He was and still is an awesome cook and he cooks me dinner every single night, even 23 years later.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Best first date? I don't remember. Best second date was with my now hubby. We went to a car show. I had a blast because I love old cars. He said that's when he decided he would marry me - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    best first date was with my hubby - it wasn't so much the place (which was a pretty cool restaurant with an outdoor patio on a lovely day) -- it was the conversation and how much he made me laugh. :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member

Was it at Chuck E Cheese
  • I'm just going to opt for my most memorable 1st date which was with my hubby.

Step 1. We get super drunk
    Step 2. We eat cheeseballs
    Step 3. We go to a college party and drink more
    Step 4. We go to Perkins at 3 in the morning for greasy food
    Step 5. My date then backs into a car in Perkins parking lot after I have to fight a 300lb man for the front passenger seat
    Step 6. We go back to the college dorms
    Step 7. He then passes out on the floor
    Step 8. He then throws up on the floor
    Step 9. I then clean him up and put him to bed

Can't you see how I could not give him a 2nd date? Love at first sight. :love:
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    The best first date was with my current (and probably final) squeeze. I don't think it's what you do but more of who you do it with. All we did was go out for sushi, stroll around Bass Pro Outdoor World making fun of people (sorry, we prefer REI. All the outdoors minus the guns, camo, and gasoline engines), and sat at a coffee shop for a few hours talking. It sounds like a terrible first date, but it provided so many opportunities to see that we were alike on all the right levels. We have been inseparable since.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    it was a blind date set up by my friend.I knew nothing about the girl. I had planned a full evening with dinner, an art showing, followed by putt putt golf....... I figured that changing it up throwing something fun and childish on the end would be good......

She stood me up.......

I ended up going out by myself.
    Went to a club
    Got a burger
    Went to a strip club
    Talked a lot of crap to the dancers
    Went to IHOP at 2am with 6 of the dancers
    Went to an all night rave with 6 of the dancers
    Woke up the next afternoon in one of their houses wearing one of their thongs and had grape jelly on my feet a
    broken handcuff on my ankle.

That. That was the best date ever!
  • OH, and I thought of another memorable 1st (blind) date . This guy talked and talked and talked about all his sexual conquests while driving me around in the country...I had my hand on the door handle for 2 hours until I finally told him to drop my *kitten* off at home. CREEEEEEEEPY and gross!

Freak kept calling me for almost 2 years leaving me messages.
  • Four wheeler riding by the river, and sitting on the bridge looking at the water with the moonlight shining down and seeing the lil fishies swimming around. It was a very sweet teenage date lol