Sexy, Strong, Confident Women who lift HEAVY

Options
Hi guys.

I would love to have some more friends (women) who lift heavy. I already have a lovely group of friends, but I feel I can gain a lot with more people who are where I am at and beyond (I would love the inspiration and advice).

I do Strong Lifts 5x5 on Friday and Sunday at the gym usually followed by HIIT on the treadmill. Saturday is cardio and core work. On Wednesdays I do an at home routine including pull ups/push-ups/squats and a few moves with heavy lifting.

I walk anywhere from 10 miles and up total from Monday-Friday. I live in the city and do not use public transportation. I walk to work. I walk to school. I walk home. Being that I have a desk job, this is how I remain active.

I'd love to hit the gym more, but I work full time and go to school full time (English Major/also taking pre-med courses). I do what I can.

My current goal is to cut BF% to show off what's hidden beneath the fat! I want to have nicely defined abs. It's a very slow process. I have also been taking creatine monohydrate for a month along with b-12 and Calcium+vitamin D.

My latest stats on some of the main lifts:

BP: 105#
Squats: 125#
OHP: 75#
Barbel Row: 95#

I am now eating at 1,600 cals a day split 40% carbs/40% protein/20% fat. While on Creatine I have gained 3-5 lbs, so I'm at 138lbs presently and stand at 5'4.5.

Please feel free to add me and share your stats/stories. I love open diaries for ideas!

Along with noobs and intermediate lifters, I would also love people who are advanced, as I enjoy seeing how you did it.

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    427 isn't enough? Greedy:angry:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Whoaaaa....
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Whoaaaa....

Yes??
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Whoaaaa....

Yes??

That's just a lot of friends to keep up with. OP you sure you don't already have weight training friends?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Whoaaaa....

Yes??

That's just a lot of friends to keep up with. OP you sure you don't already have weight training friends?

I agree
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have friends who weight train, but a lot have different goals (which is fine).

There are also a lot of people who haven't been active (I haven't gotten around to "cleaning" out my list, because I don't think about it and just communicate with those who ARE on).

Then there are the people who don't have open diaries --or they lift, but don't log food. I don't mind this at all, but I would love to see more open diaries.

I understand the question though.

edit----

Basically I was hoping if I post my goals, where I am at, where I want to be, stats, I could maybe find my other half...or quarters.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    A month into stronglifts... and absolutely love it.. :) feel free to add me lifters..
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    And op wow your super active.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    literally starting heavy lifting this week. would love more friends who do more lifts to cardio. Could use all the advice and suggestions and positive encouragement. I have a feeling im really going to love it! :flowerforyou:
  • CantStopWontStop92
    Options
    I don't currently have a gym membership, but I'm doing what I can with what's available:) I'll have access to machines and bigger weight sets come January though so I'd love to learn from you more experienced ladies!
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. I like lifting, running, swimming and eating healthy. I also like friends to interact with on here. If you agree then lets be friends =D
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    literally starting heavy lifting this week. would love more friends who do more lifts to cardio. Could use all the advice and suggestions and positive encouragement. I have a feeling im really going to love it! :flowerforyou:

Oh im sure you will I do... it takes no effort at all for me to go to the gym these days.. lifting is the best thing I could have done xo
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Oh im sure you will I do... it takes no effort at all for me to go to the gym these days.. lifting is the best thing I could have done xo
    Totally Agree
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    New lifter
  • MissImpala
    MissImpala Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Does carrying a whole other person around count as "lift HEAVY". At 333 lbs, I tell people I have a guns and 6 packs underneath all this insulation.... seriously, I used to enjoy lifting weights and hated cardio back in high school. I think I might start looking at going to a gym just to do the weights... to get moving/started with something.. lol. Congratulations on your goals...