Getting back into the game

Options
Hey all. :) First time using my fitness pal and it feels great being here. Since 2011/2012 I've been seriously trying to lose weight but over the past six months I kinda.. Lost that passion and stopped for a bit. Well now I'm back! I've already lost 65 lbs and I have about another 50 to go. :) Feel free to add me, would love to be able to meet new people.

Replies

• revfresh
    revfresh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    65lbs! That's awesome, well done. I have been using this site for a while, but didn't look at the boards until yesterday. It's good, very good, to have friends in the same boat all striving toward the same goal.

I have been working out solidly, and watching calories, for 11 weeks and am down 30lbs. It feels so good!

Well done! Good on ya!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool to help you lose weight. Adding friends is also great to help with accountability. I try to support all fellow MFP friends. Sent you a friend request. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • FauxFoxx
    FauxFoxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :)

It's hard because in "real life" the only person I know who is into fitness is my bf who is trying to gain so it sucks to not be able to go to anyone for weight loss support. My family is all on the heavier side and likes to eat like crap. This is like a nice safe haven. ^_^