Another set of pictures that show my progress...

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I got in another one of those 'I feel so fat' moods yesterday, but today I found another set of pictures that really show how far I've come. I keep a folder of these comparison pics to help motivate me when I feel like I haven't changed or that I'm so far away from my goal.

holycrap.jpg

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ! You know what I find funny, I had more "IM so fat" moods when I was thin than when I actually got fat LOL
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!! You look great!!!!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are doing great.
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great....and love the sleeves! Thinking about adding some more ink as well!
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great....and love the sleeves! Thinking about adding some more ink as well!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You are doing great girlie! Way to go!!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    You look fantastic ! You know what I find funny, I had more "IM so fat" moods when I was thin than when I actually got fat LOL

I know. In that first picture, I never actually felt like I was that big. But now that I've lost weight I still feel like I'm 200lbs!!! I don't get it lol
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    WOW!! Great Job!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Great pics!
  • Mommymaddie
    Options
    Oh wow! You look great! Your starting out weight is close to mine, so this really helps me with my motivation. Thank you!! =]
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    wtg, great job
  • cynditoney
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I got in another one of those 'I feel so fat' moods yesterday, but today I found another set of pictures that really show how far I've come. I keep a folder of these comparison pics to help motivate me when I feel like I haven't changed or that I'm so far away from my goal.

holycrap.jpg

You look so awesome! I do have to laugh, though, cuz in the first pic you look like someone woke you up from a nap and you're not happy about it. HAHA Keep up the good work!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Rockin! And I love you you altered your shirt to your new body!!! You look awesome!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rockin! And I love you you altered your shirt to your new body!!! You look awesome!

Haha, yea it's safety pinned in the back so that it fits better lol!
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Awesome pics! X=Can you please explain how you post pics on the message boards?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Awesome pics! X=Can you please explain how you post pics on the message boards?

This post should answer your question...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! So motivating....thank u for sharing.
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone, you look great! This is going to help me keep moving! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!