Small but QUICK Success with Jillian Michaels

Options
I feel compelled to share something amazing with those of you who are considering using Jillian Michaels' exercise videos.

I started working with Jillian last Monday - specifically the No More Trouble Zones DVD. I have trouble with her other videos because I have bad knees, and this video is more for toning and sculpting without the plyometrics.

Make no mistake - this DVD is ONE TOUGH WORKOUT - but I have gone through it in its entirety only 5 times in the past week and a half, and I noticed today that my 1.5 inches of back fat is now GONE. Seriously. IT IS GONE.

Now granted, I have been making more conscientious food choices, which may have contributed to this small success, but this video takes core strengthening to the next level, without any doubt whatsoever.

Because I'm one of those people who wants instantaneous results to keep me motivated, this is a sure fire reason to keep going with this. FYI - I have done nothing else cardio wise or strength training wise. This is it.

AMAZING! You guys should try it!

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    great to hear :) keep it up!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Nice! All Jillian videos seem to get results in back fat, spare tire and muffin top areas!
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love Jillian! I noticed the fat around my core shrinking before anything else, too. I've also been impressed with my shoulder definition, but the took more time. She gets results, and NMTZ is a good one for the knees. None of that plyo torture. Congrats on your success so far!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I love Jillian Michaels' videos and have achieved all of my results with them!
    Good luck on your continued success!
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Haven't looked into this one yet, but I may just have too now. =)
  • psylvester1
    Options
    tag
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    video is more for toning
    is more for toning
    more for toning
    toning
    toning
  • ohmyjiggle
    ohmyjiggle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    pictures??

I have this dvd, but havnt done it.

I stated the 30ds and was advised to stop, as its more for "weightloss"
    and Im comfortable with my weight, I just need to lose the jiggle.

Are you losing your butt? I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY BUTT!! :(lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!