Dunkin's Eggs

Options
I'm trying to find the nutrition data and/or ingredients list for Dunkin Donuts eggs. I know, should be just eggs, right? Well probably not. The breakfast I get at DD once or twice a week is nearly identical to the breakfast I make at home the rest of the week, except at home I use Country Hen organic eggs and soymilk in my coffee, and at DD I get mystery eggs and cream in my coffee.

Here is a rundown of the eggs in breakfast sandwiches, so you know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, the link for DD is broken, and I know they have changed their egg recipe recently.

www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/04/13/before-you-eat-that-breakfast-sandwich-read-this

Replies

• livelaughlove384
    Options
    since DD changed their "egg" I won't eat it...it looks beyond fake and disturbing....like from Clerks II and the "egg" is in the shape of a round loaf and they cut the servings from it. I miss the yellow fluffy looking scrambled egg.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    How is it you can manage to find a forbes article online, but can't seem to find the dunkin' douts website, and nutritional information?
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    since DD changed their "egg" I won't eat it...it looks beyond fake and disturbing....like from Clerks II and the "egg" is in the shape of a round loaf and they cut the servings from it. I miss the yellow fluffy looking scrambled egg.

What am I missing? Why is egg is quotations? I make my breakfast sandwiches at home too and they are always round from the mini corning ware bowls I cook them in the oven with. Are you saying that Dunkin doesn't use real eggs?
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    From the DD website:

Fried Egg: Egg Whites, Water, Egg Yolks, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Sauteed Flavor (Soybean Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavor), Salt, Artificial Butter Flavor (Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Coarse Ground Black Pepper;
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    From the DD website:

Fried Egg: Egg Whites, Water, Egg Yolks, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Sauteed Flavor (Soybean Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavor), Salt, Artificial Butter Flavor (Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Coarse Ground Black Pepper;

No wonder why I dont go to Dunkin donuts. They should have stuck with donuts.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    From the DD website:

Because the donuts are all natural??
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    From the DD website:

Because the donuts are all natural??

haha--good one--I suppose more natural than the eggs. I think its been over 20 years since I've eaten a donut.
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Where are you guys finding the straight-up eggs on the DD site? I did look there, but all I see are complete sandwiches.

Edit:

Ok, now I see where you are finding the ingredients list. I don't think it is possible to find out the Calories, Protein, etc. separately from the bagel or whatever sandwich it is on, but the ingredient list is a good start. Thanks again!