New to MFP

Options
Hello, this is my first time on MFP. My dr recommended this site for me to check out. She says that it will help me a lot. I have troubles losing weigh and need motivation and support. Hope I can get that here. I am making this choice to feel better about me self and live a healthier life. I am starting out at 282, Would really like to get down to 200. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone on else that is struggling. Add me as a friend if you would like.

Replies

• cianisy
    Options
    Good on you! You made a great choice. It only gets better from here, even the struggle is all part the "plan". If you look on youtube and look up Omar Isuf or just go to his website divineinnotime.com he has workout regimens and even a food plan ALL FOR FREE. No joke. It's free. I don't follow it too strictly because I take dance and swimming classes plus I run on the side so I have to make substitutions to each plan I get. But it's a great place to start because you can do it at home!

Good luck

Peace

C
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    welcome to MFP, you will find lots of support, & motivation here. You will also find good ideas on activities, and foods. Best wishes feel free to add me for support
  • sparke1986
    Options
    Thanks. I will look into it. Anything that will help me on my long journey would be great.
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you'll find this website really useful x
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP... I must comment on your comment of it being a long journey but actually you are looking at a new life, not a journey to lose weight but an adventure into a new life of finding the new you. The you that you will be living with for the rest of your long life. :bigsmile: There is plenty of support and great information and insight on this sight... you can do it - WE can do it!! Have a wonderful time on your road to a new you. :flowerforyou: