New on the block

Options
Hey everyone! Soupqueen here (just call me "Soup"). This seems like such a great site, and all of you seem real friendly. I need to focus on losing some of this weight.....and I really need to be more self-accountable in how, when, and what I eat. My postings may be sporadic at first, because I have a really weird work schedule. But I hope to get a some inspiration from the rest of you. Wish me luck! Oh yeah....guess I'd better get a scale to keep track of any weight loss :ohwell:

Replies

• soupqueen
    soupqueen Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone! Soupqueen here (just call me "Soup"). This seems like such a great site, and all of you seem real friendly. I need to focus on losing some of this weight.....and I really need to be more self-accountable in how, when, and what I eat. My postings may be sporadic at first, because I have a really weird work schedule. But I hope to get a some inspiration from the rest of you. Wish me luck! Oh yeah....guess I'd better get a scale to keep track of any weight loss :ohwell:
  • jilybean
    jilybean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome soup
    I started this site about a month ago; it really does help hold a person accountable to what they eat, and it lets you see where some poor food choices are. Plus at any point in the day you can see exactly where you are with calories, if you want.

good luck:smile:
  • dthughes
    dthughes Posts: 39
    Options
    :smile: Good Luck!!! I started three days ago and really like what I am seeing. Make sure you stay hydrated. I love the little glass that you fill up to make sure that you are getting what you need. Of course when you exercise you need to drink more water.

Gig'Em

Tina
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

Nice name btw.