• debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    anything for the blackberry? most I can't use :(
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    anything for the blackberry? most I can't use :(

I used to have a Blackberry and used Endomondo and obviously MFP. I can't remember any others that were available.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't work for the z10 :( I have to use it on my laptop.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    JOGTRACKER ;-)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    MFP
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Any other apps related to tracking daily/weekly weigh-ins n diet alone, recommended?
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    The Withings Wi-Fi scale charts your weight and BMI with each weigh in creates a nice graph of changes that you can zoom in/out of. Data can be automatically synched to MFP and other apps so you don't have to enter it any where.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I use Libra to track my daily weigh ins. I like it and its free.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I've got sworkit, leg workout, butt workout and fit fix which I love for workouts I can do in my room
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bump - still trying to find a favorite!
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Which apps do you use to promote your new healthy lifestyle?

MFP on my Android tablet. I have it on my iPhone as well but not happy with how it works.
    Runkeeper and Endomondo for GPS tracking of my running, cycling, rowing and walking - They can run simultaneously which is good as they both have different capabilities.
    Downcast on the iPhone - Podcatcher that I use for coached training podcasts - purchased app
    BeyondPod on android does a similar thing - free app with a paid unlock key that increases capabilities
    Sleep Cycle on my iPod for tracking sleep quality
    GainFitness for the iPhone or laptop - Guided circuits for off days in the hotel room usually for bodyweight circuits
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Most of these are exercise apps so I'll throw in my favourite healthy eating one, The Whole Pantry, totally changed how I eat and cook! Best £1.99 I ever spent, their almond and vanilla choc chip cookies are divine.
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I use the following apps for android:

- MFP (of course!)
    - WWDiary: free Weight Watchers diary that will calculate both old and new WW points and allow you to keep a log of your daily food. There is also a $1 a month subscription service that allows you to scan barcodes and save to database. It's great if you like WW and much cheaper way of using the plan... just use MFP as your weigh-in "meeting". :wink:
    - MapMyRide
  • curvymommacita
    curvymommacita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bumping for later..great ideas!
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    200 situps. I'm using it on my C25K rest days. My husband did the 200 pushups app and he really like it.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    200 situps. I'm using it on my C25K rest days. My husband did the 200 pushups app and he really like it.

I saw these as well as a pullup one. Can't start that one until I can actually do some pullups though...