Looking for Friends!

Options
Hi, my name is Ayla and I'm 22 years old.
I'm looking to lose about 35 pounds and just feel better about myself.
People say I'm not fat but I feel self conscious.
I would love some motivational friends on here to help me stay focused.
I've made multiple accounts on here and I want this one to be my last.
I do log daily and I am very motivational when people need it.
Feel free to add me! If you could attach a small note, that would be awesome!

Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you guys and get this journey started!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla! I love to support fellow MFP friends. Lets help each other achieve our goals. Sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add!
  • ZFWL
    ZFWL Posts: 3
    Options
    New here too. Talk away!
  • bobs19612003
    Options
    Hello, my name is bob and I have been using MFP off and on for a couple of years. I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I am currently unable to run due to Plantar Fasciitis in my right foot, so I have started biking with an swim every now and then. My goal is to try and drop the weight that I have started putting on since I haven't been able to run for a while now. If you are looking for a friend or someone to help keep you motivated send me a friend request. Good luck in all your endeavors.
  • mkassinen
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for a few motivational friends as well!
    My name is Monique, I'm 24 y/o. I've lost 33 pounds since the birth of my daughter last February. I have another 25 to lose.
    I'll send you a friend request :)
    Anyone else looking for some motivation or healthy food/snack ideas, feel free to add me.
  • Duayldooky
    Duayldooky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1intermittent fasting "diet". I put diet in quotes because it isnt really a diet. It just rearranges a window of when you can eat. No more days of the stereotypical 6 meals a day. Who has time for that anyways? I plan to ride this out for the next 90 days and see what the results are. I am currently beginning Stronglifts 5x5 . This is my third round of stronglifts (not consecutive though, which is my fault. I got lazy) My weight tends to fluctuate over extended periods of working out and being a lazy . I weighed 215 during my fittest day powerlifting in 2011. February of 2012 Started runniing and eating better at this point, but not really working out) May 2012- 238lbs. Currently - 228lbs My goal after all is to get down to around 200lbs by the end of the next 90 days. I will update my weight every Monday and update the pics after every 30 days. Now for the IF schedule:I work out as soon as I get home from work, which is usually 6 p.m. I am up at 5:30 every morning. I tried to get up earlier than that to workout, but I couldnt keep that routine for very long. My Schedule. (16/8 fast/feed)  at 12:00 noon is when the feeding window opens (About 25% of my daily caloric intake) 6:00 p.m. - Workout for 1 hr to 1.25 hrs 7:30 p.m. - Post workout meal (biggest of the day) 8:00 p.m. - Feeding window closes, fasting begins for 16 hrs**This will change depending on when your workout period is. The beauty of the IF program is that you can slide the fast/feed window to fit your schedule. But the website does recommend that you keep the same window everyday.The challenge for me will be keeping up with my diet and the fasting during the weekends. I have scaled back my alcohol consumption to a day or so each week.If you have any questions, just ask. I might not have the answers, but will help if I can. I am learning this as I go. --Duayl
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends! I love encouraging others! :) I'll send ya a request! anyone else - feel free to add me
  • MissMollyMN
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I love motivating people and putting in my two cents, and when people do the same! :)
  • monii987
    Options
    i'm new here too. Anyone can add me, so we can support each other :)
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I've been on here for about a year and some change. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    I am always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • rmblackmt123
    rmblackmt123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 34 and always looking for support. I've been exercising every day for almost 3 weeks and haven't really lost all that much but every little bit counts so I can use motivation too!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me if you'd like, always looking for new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been here for a couple of weeks and I like to motive/be motivated by others!

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • michelleeharrison
    Options
    Hi I'm new also feel free to add me we can help keep each other motivated!!
    This goes for anyone feel free to add me!
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is in good health.. . I have started a new program yesterday -- ADD me- if answer is yes-.. if we all can start it and can discuss the results everyday ,help each other to motivate .. Would be so awesome .. Anyone in .. have a look at the program .. LEts kill it ... It is not impossible all we need is strength and motivation.....
    I even have a group join it

25 lbs by X-mass-14 Weeks Challenge :D!
    Join this group and add me as well
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 days new and love to talk. Drop me a line anytime/
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! welcome! and anyone else that wants to add me for motovation as well we can do this!
  • alexi000
    Options
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    To all you newbie... hello!

duTUDEh.gif
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)