Not new here... but newly commited.

Options
Hi! My name is Sheena and I am a single mother of 3 beautiful kiddos. I have been a member of MFP for over a year and had great success when I was doing it. However, after a divorce and broken ankle have gotten way off track and gained about 30lbs back. I was SO close to my goal and now am back to wanting to lose about 40+lbs. I would love to have more friends on here as most of the connections on MFP I once had have not been on here in a while. Time for some new connections, ready to give and receive support through our weight lose journey together. We CAN do this, but everything is better with support!

Replies

• sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    We CAN do this :)

I am in a similar position as you. I didn't put the weight back on, but I got out of my workout routine (and am going through a divorce for the past year).

Keep your head up!
  • Sheenamarie7
    Sheenamarie7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes we can! Keep your head up as well! Divorce is tough and getting a new routine is as well. You got this!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    First of all, Kudos on being a single mom with 3 kids.....we have 3 and it's difficult enough......saying that, we as parents have a responsibility to show our kids the how to's of eating right and staying healthy. You can add me....I like to add a little flavor (humor) in my day and hope that passes along to others, along with the regular support and encouragement.
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I fell out of my routine a little and trying to get back at it to lose the 20lbs to my goal. I am doing well with my exercise....it is the eating that is getting me right now. Sorry to hear about everything you have gone through but keep you head up....bright things are in your future!!
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is in good health.. . I have started a new program yesterday -- ADD me- if answer is yes- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html - - It is 12 weeks challenge to lean your body and fat loss.. Its looks like pretty simple and doable... i have done a lot of research and it looks like it does work and give you positive results .. if we all can start it and can discuss the results everyday ,help each other to motivate .. Would be so awesome .. Anyone in .. have a look at the program .. LEts kill it ... It is not impossible all we need is strength and motivation.......

Group name :- 25 Lbs By X Mass 14 Weeks Challenge :D

Search it and join it.. Let start it today as there is no tommorow