New to FitnessPal - Looking for friends

Options
Hi I am switching over to Fitness Pal from Livestrong and I am searching for a few dedicated friends to sharing struggles, achievements, frustrations and just to keep motivated!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Can add me if you want, I am 25 trying to get from 216 currently to 160 and then re-evaluate from there, I am a beginner runner
  • revfresh
    revfresh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I too am looking for new friends in this journey. I am new to the boards, but have been using this app for a little while. Not quite half way to my goal, I have lost over 30lbs, and have another 45 to go before I reassess.

Best of luck! We can do this. Everyday make progress. Walk the Walk
  • Kclayton71
    Kclayton71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined and am looking for some support as well! I'm a mid-forties mother of two who works full time and since starting a sedentary job 4 years ago have noticed a decidedly unwelcome change to my body! I want to feel good, regain energy and confidence!
  • Jperez08
    Jperez08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are more then welcome to add me! I'm looking for some new friends too! I'm trying to become a beach body coach so it would be great to support each other! :D
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am a working my of three and with the super support of my husband, my mom, and my friends here, I was able to lose 63 lbs. Now I need to get refocused for the last 20 as I know they are going to be difficult. Looking from friends to motivate as well as have them motivate me.
  • BrittanyLW7
    BrittanyLW7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me! im a mom of a toddler, im always on the go!
  • kristenn9715
    kristenn9715 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (Anyone) I am trying to lose 10-15 pounds. Would love motivation and i will help motivate you too!
  • Cherica
    Options
    I would love to have a determined friend!!! I currently weigh 162lbs and would like to get to 145lbs. I recently switched jobs and now have a 90 minute commute each way which makes it difficult for me to stay on an exercise regimen. Good luck to you and I hope we can motivate each other! :happy:
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm German, but "Willkommen!" to MFP... Also, look for friends that make you laugh.