New To The Site

Options
Hi Everyone, My name is Colby Im new to the site and going to give this a shot, I saw it on a friends profile and it looked like something that could help. The site looks wonderful and can't wait to use it. I always try dieting and fail so hopefully this will keep my spirits up and will power going. Im looking to lose 50 lbs but would be satisfied at 30lbs so lets see where I end up!

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome Colby! I think you'll really like this site. It's easy to use and the community here is very helpful and supportive. Best of luck to you.
  • atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im new to this site as well. I have been using it for a few days and i seems so easy and helpful to use. I was recently told i may have something called NASH and that i NEED to lose weight. This site seems to be helping me stay on track!:smile:
  • dbchick27
    Options
    Welcome,

You have come to the right place. This site is awesome. It haa helped me a lot since I started 40 days ago. I actually lost 30 lbs prior to starting but the site has giving the motivation to continue to my goal. I wish you much sucess with your weight loss goal and congratulation on you decision to take this journey. Again good luck.