how to get rid of the last 10lbs!?

Options
Why is the last bit of weight always the hardest to lose?!

Replies

• Christi132
    Christi132 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds left to lose too and I've been struggling to lose it for several months.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds left to lose too and I've been struggling to lose it for several months.

This

Be patient
    Slow and steady wins the race
    Good luck in your journey
  • emilile18
    emilile18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I got to 7lbs off my goal... put it all back on again! dont become complacent like I did!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I started at 204.... am at 169ish...goal is 150...honestly... i will have no problem getting a tummy tuck to destroy the last of my body transformation lol.

ill NEED a tummy tuck after i reach my goal anyway. >.<
  • KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you struggling with the last 5-10 (my goal is 140 right now, but I'm considering shooting for 135). Taking forever. But hey - worth it. Keep pushing!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    OMG I have been struggling for months. I was there and slipped and gained it back. I wish I knew the answer....lol
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OMG I have been struggling for months. I was there and slipped and gained it back. I wish I knew the answer....lol

I did this same thing last year...got within 9 lbs of goal and then gained everything back plus 10 lbs....so frustrating!!!
  • Christi132
    Christi132 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Two issues once you get down to the last 10... (1) not slipping back to old habits and gaining (I gained some back and now am within two pounds of the original loss) and (2) fighting those stubborn last pounds that hanging tight.

How do you set goals? I am 46 and 5 '6.5" and I work out so I have some good lean muscle. Right now my goal is 137, but I'm thinking about changing it to 132.