Praline McFlurry--anyone know the calorie count?

Options
All the local McDonalds seem to have the Praline and Cream McFlurry posted on their sign, so on a normal work day I see a sign least 6 times. Today I decided to try one as an indulgence. It was pretty good--more of a hot caramal sundae with some praline-crunchy things on it than a blended item. However, it's not listed on the McDonald's web site so I'm trying to figure out a reasonable estimate for the calorie count. I'm sure it's more than the hot caramel sundae (360) but how much more I have no idea. I had the 8 oz size which was more than enough to satisfy my craving.

I don't know if this is a new regional item or just a test item, but perhaps someone has a McDonalds store connection and help me out. I'll put down 600 calories for now as a ballpark estimate.

Replies

• sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would use their regular Mcflurries as a guide (the cookies one or the m&m one). It's probably a regional think (since they are franchises) so you can just estimate an 8 ounce is the same as any 8 ounce.
  • mrobenalt
    mrobenalt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The sign at my local McD's said it is 500 calories for a snack size version. Ouch!
  • sarahann545
    sarahann545 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, snack size was posted as having 500 calories... I only had half.. but it was so good!
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The menu I saw had oreo McFlurry on it - 510 cal, 80 g carb, 17 g fat, 12 g protein. THis was for a 12 oz serving
  • JustSammi
    Options
    I've got nothing helpful to say other than I REALLY hope they have/will have these in the UK because I LOVE praline, om nom nom! :love:
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    If nothing else, they probably gave those figures to the press. Every time someone runs a limited time heart attack, all the diet bloggers and other reporters somehow know how many calories are in it. Google it and I'm sure someone published them.
  • Tyreka89
    Tyreka89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    680 for a regular size
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I need to get me one of those.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Yes, snack size was posted as having 500 calories... I only had half.. but it was so good!

You only had half a snack size? Can you do that?

3s2v73.jpg