28 lbs in 3 Months

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    28 lbs isn't a "tiny weight loss"...it's HUGE... and you look great!

THank you friend :) . 97 lbs/ WHOA , you are amazing!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful and you must be very tall or you just carry that weight really well. You go girl!
    :happy:

I am 5'5" not tall at all but yes Ive always carried it well. My goal is under 200. Which seems like a lot of weight but for my body and how I carry-I think itll be perfect. :)

Thanks for the kind words!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work!
  • tedens711
    Options
    Congrats preset girl!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great job! I know how tough it is to be working on improving your health and get a set back from something else. I've been working on watching my food intake and improving my exercise consistency for a while now - goal was to improve health more than to "lose" weight (although that was an objective too). Have been doing well, but am suddenly facing shoulder surgery in a couple of weeks and am somewhat scared that my eating and exercise changes will end up being compromised. I commend you for sticking with it and wish you well as you continue.:love:

Thank you for the kind words. I know what you mean. I had surgery and am now at month 5. Month 2 I barely starting using my hand at the gym-and only to hold on to the tread or anything when I needed. Ive had to limit my exercise because of my hand.

Progress is progress. Just eat healthy, be positive, even walking is great. I know what you went through ..your body does what your mind believes.
  • tedens711
    Options
    *Pretty. Congrats pretty girl!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    *Pretty. Congrats pretty girl!

Thank you so much. The support/positivity is amazing and MCH appreciated.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The photoshop is a bit of a shame. But bloody well done on your loss! Keep it up :flowerforyou:

I didn't photoshop. I blurred out my shirt a bit because it was ripped and looked ghetto. I wouldn't post it publicly with my face if that was the case. Whatever you say, Im so proud of me and my loss! yeah buddy!!! :)

Thanks for the negativity, it just pushes me harder-LOVE IT!!:)

I enjoy how you only picked up on that bit... I also said well done, you're doing fantastically.
    Props to you.
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring. I wanted to ask how many calories are you eating per day and how many calories do you burn a day in exercise? I just ask because I am trying to lose 80 pounds and having a hard time figuring out this calorie thing. I have been eating 1200 calories and going to Curves and walking about 30-60 min per day.
  • norahs45
    norahs45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT- WHAT A DIFFERENCE. KEEP IT UP. APPRECIATE YOU SHARING.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I started at 278- have lost 28 and can't tell at all. good job.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    The photoshop is a bit of a shame. But bloody well done on your loss! Keep it up :flowerforyou:

I didn't photoshop. I blurred out my shirt a bit because it was ripped and looked ghetto. I wouldn't post it publicly with my face if that was the case. Whatever you say, Im so proud of me and my loss! yeah buddy!!! :)

Thanks for the negativity, it just pushes me harder-LOVE IT!!:)

I enjoy how you only picked up on that bit... I also said well done, you're doing fantastically.
    Props to you.

Yes, you are right thats like saying your ugly, just kidding. LOL you cant insult and complement in one sentence,, seems UNAUTHENTIC.

Nehoo-Moving on :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring. I wanted to ask how many calories are you eating per day and how many calories do you burn a day in exercise? I just ask because I am trying to lose 80 pounds and having a hard time figuring out this calorie thing. I have been eating 1200 calories and going to Curves and walking about 30-60 min per day.

I eat 1500 cals a day. A little more when I work out a lot. I work out 6 days a week for about an hour , an hour an a half, every two weeks bump it up to 2 weeks. I work out this much because I literally sit all day. I have a desk job and so I figure an hour plus is only going to benefit me. I burn a lot of calories because Im heavier. The lighter you are the less you lose. I may lose like 1500 cals -2000 cals a day. I have one off day (usually Sunday).t I also try eat every few hours. I have a "cheat " day usually on my non workout day. Since Ive adjusted to 1500 cals a day now I cant even eat my cheat meals. Ill finish half a burger and a few fries and be beyond stuffed and not hungry all day. That's about it. I do have junk food but I portion it , and I don't do it often. I count my Doritos..lol or I have whatever the back says is a serving. Or if I have chips, I buy the tiny ones they sell at Wal-Mart. Its all about balance and moderation. I do a lot of cardio, that's why I look smaller..Im not able to do pushups or weights (had surgery on hand and cannot put ANY weight on it) ..so Im stuck doing the stairs at gym, treadmill and bike.

I literally just walked 8 miles. :)

Sample of food intake:

Egg whites scrambled (2) on top of toasted wheat English muffin and a little bit of avocado.
    Maybe an iced tea-non sugared.

Snack a few hours later : grapes and a piece of cheese (1oz)

Lunch: Salad with some chicken, beans, veggies and salsa

Snack a few hours later: a yogurt or a trail mix

Dinner: lightest meal of the day : fruit blended with water and a spoonful of yogurt or maybe 1/2 cup of milk

I try and stop eating about 6-7 pm (im usually up till 10 pm) so I go to bed a little hungry-which is good.

Email me if you like to know anything else....I just do what works for me. One day at a time...:) Happy Exercising
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I started at 278- have lost 28 and can't tell at all. good job.

I do ALOT of Cardio. I burn about 1500-2000 cals. Ive lost a lot of inches :)
    I think everyones body is different. 3rd month I lost 0 lbs. Ive seen people lose 28 lbs and lose 2 pant sizes. Ive lost none! My clothes fit a little looser but not to get a diff size yet.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT- WHAT A DIFFERENCE. KEEP IT UP. APPRECIATE YOU SHARING.
    You too! Thank you doll :)
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome job and you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    That is an awesome job and you look great! Keep up the good work!

Thank you!
    You as well Ms. 24 lbs!! Keep up the great work :)
  • SunnyLu3
    Options
    It's inspiring that a 28 lb loss has done so much for your health!
  • hodie23
    Options
    You look Great! So proud of you and your progress! This is just the beginning of a wonderful journey. You go girl!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome girl :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!