Insanity Workout

Options
2»

Replies

• rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 days into the program and I haven't lost a major amount of weight. I did however lose inches. I have my progress pics in my profile. Day 1 and day 40. Day 63 is only 10 days away! Best I've looked in a long time! Good luck!
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm in Month 2 and get stronger every day. My husband said he notices muscle where I haven't seen it. Feel free to add me (anyone, but try to send a short message).
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    great program, I lost the extra weight I couldn't finish off with p90x but the best thing I noticed is my all around endurance. I can actually job/run for long periods of time without feeling tired.....once I completed the program I was running 3 miles without feeling tired......I never was able to run a quarter of a mile before that.

Great program
  • RebelJD
    RebelJD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All right... no excuses! I DID do Day Two today even though I felt crazy sore. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to finish the 40 min program because I had to keep pausing to get my heart rate down but, I DID IT! Also, it is 85 degrees in my apartment right now so it's sort of like the most sadistic hot yoga program ever. Here's to day three tomorrow!
  • brianx99
    Options
    I'm on my third week and I love it...so much sweat and crazy core workout. Add me if you like :)

qm.gif
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    All right... no excuses! I DID do Day Two today even though I felt crazy sore. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to finish the 40 min program because I had to keep pausing to get my heart rate down but, I DID IT! Also, it is 85 degrees in my apartment right now so it's sort of like the most sadistic hot yoga program ever. Here's to day three tomorrow!

WTG! You ROCK!
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I could hardly walk down the stairs after day 2 but with the motivation of my Hubby I did it! Proud that I did too. Popped an aspirin Stretched out my muscles and felt better. Still in pain today not as much but still hurting. Pumped for day 4!
  • rachelwarner32
    Options
    Day 54 today was very challenging! Glad to have that out of the way! Hope everyone is having a good day and just keep pushing play :bigsmile:
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Finished day four! It was quite easy. Lots of stretching and balance. Nice recovery!
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to be glad I live in a bungalow and don't have any stairs to go up and down after I start doing Insanity tomorrow! :laugh:
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Attempting to muster the determination to do day 2 today. I am so unbelievably sore from the fit test and day one, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. I'm considering switching to p90 (not p90X) for the rest of the week and the easing into Insanity again next week. Is anyone else super sore as well?

stick with it. Believe it or not, pushing through even though your sore will help the soreness. Just go slow.

I'm on round 2 of insanity, week 8 ... trust me. stay with the schedule. go slow. stretch well. drink lots. take some ibuprofrin. Just keep pushing play.
  • rachelwarner32
    Options
    Today is day 60!!!! Only 3 more days left and I'm feeling great :bigsmile: