I'M NOT GOING BACK!

Options
2»

Replies

• candidcamster
    candidcamster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sweet! AWESOME post, and congratulations on your weight loss, I can't wait to be in Onederland myself, I have 107 lbs. to get there, but I hope to see you there in about a year or so. :drinker:
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Sweet! AWESOME post, and congratulations on your weight loss, I can't wait to be in Onederland myself, I have 107 lbs. to get there, but I hope to see you there in about a year or so. :drinker:

If this old lady can do it, so can you, Sis.
  • Godispromising
    Godispromising Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing & beautiful & such an inspiration! Thank you for all your posts. I love reading them! :wink:
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    Options
    awesome job, OP. You look great, wonderful success!
  • BIRD0
    BIRD0 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congatulations! You are glowing! Keep up the good work!
  • myhoneyrose
    Options
    Earlier this month I did the same thing. I made donations of my old clothes to two of our local charities. I hope someone gets good use out of them and then realizes that they can be in a smaller size too. I also kept one old pair of pants and shirt for comparison. I don't EVER want to go back! I reached ONEDERLAND last week! I have 65 pound to be down to my goal weight. I am a girl on a mission and I intend to be a very big success story!!! I love your posts. You are always uplifting! Keep up the great work...
  • alondrahayes
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are an inspiration!!!