Fell off the wagon

Options
I was so close to my goal weight. Summer came (which I anticipated would be full of activities to lose the rest of the weight).:happy:

Summer came and there was festivals and bbqs after the next. Then I was out of town for over three weeks.:noway:

I come back home and found I had gained ten pounds back.:explode:

I am devastated, loss of eating control, stopped keeping track and rarely exercised.:sad:

The good news is, after weeks of not logging, I received an e mail from MFP wondering where I have been.:flowerforyou:

Though I am in a rut, it wa so nice to have someone notice I have been gone.:smooched:

I will keep trying...summer is not over. Melissa

Replies

• Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    I was so close to my goal weight. Summer came (which I anticipated would be full of activities to lose the rest of the weight).:happy:

Summer came and there was festivals and bbqs after the next. Then I was out of town for over three weeks.:noway:

I come back home and found I had gained ten pounds back.:explode:

I am devastated, loss of eating control, stopped keeping track and rarely exercised.:sad:

The good news is, after weeks of not logging, I received an e mail from MFP wondering where I have been.:flowerforyou:

Though I am in a rut, it wa so nice to have someone notice I have been gone.:smooched:

I will keep trying...summer is not over. Melissa
  • katyaskinny
    Options
    I just started on this site yesterday but am already feeling so much support that I am sure you will be back to your goal in no time! :)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Breathe.....
    It's okay, you are back and know that you need to tweak some things. Not the end of the world.
    Congrats on the success you have had. Just remember it's a lifestyle change and a lot of our lifestyles sometimes collide.
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement...it is much needed.

I am the type of person the needs structure and when my kids got out of school and being out of town, I broke down...

I still have time to reach my goal and get into a bathing suit this summer.

Melissa