Low calorie lunch

Options
2»

Replies

• csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    half a cup of blueberries, a greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of raisins mixed with 1 serving almonds, an apple with 1 Tbsp peanut butter, cucumber/bell pepper/tomato tossed with a lite vinaigrette.
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I still feel like the calorie goal of 1200 is too low for some people... idk. Whatever works.

I agree with you, I think it is too low for some people too:) For others it might be fine though:)
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    half a cup of blueberries, a greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of raisins mixed with 1 serving almonds, an apple with 1 Tbsp peanut butter, cucumber/bell pepper/tomato tossed with a lite vinaigrette.

Thank you for some great ideas!
  • LannyM74
    LannyM74 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My go-to is the Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan frozen dinner....the sodium is a bit high (630mg) but the low calories are a plus (290cals). The chicken and pasta really fill me up until dinner and it's really tasty. Plus there's 23g of protein! Their slow roasted turkey with mashed potatoes is good too and it's only 200 cals!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'd skip the snacks and save the calories for a bigger, more fulfilling lunch. That's just me.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I buy Joseph's heart friendly pita bread from publix and it is only 60 calories. I pair it with baked chicken and a tablespoon of kraft light BBQ sauce and it only comes to 210 calories. You could add a cup of fruit on the side with this like strawberries or cantalope and that would only be 50 more calories.
  • MommyisFit
    MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite meals - 2oz shredded chicken, 1 whole bell pepper, I stalk of celery, 1/2 apple all mixed with 1 tbsp. of mayo = very filling and only 174 calories!