Any South Africans??????

Options
Hi all,

I'm new here and having hit day 13, I'm finding that my motivation is waning. It would be awesome to meet some fellow South Africans on here ......... Who knows, we might even be going to the same gym? Wouldn't that be awesome!

Replies

• CrimsonFlare
    Options
    Ahem *waves*

also a newbie. Don't think we're at the same :-( sorry. I'm from Cape Town. Was about to do my introduction post when I saw this and just HAD to say hi.

So ... :happy:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    My dads side of the family all live in SA (scattered all over) definitely dont get my Nando's fix over here :((
  • pinkyfiglan
    Options
    Hi

I joined in August and I am from South Africa at Hartebeespoortdam, you can add me.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    From Johannesburg

Howzit :wink:
  • CarynMacD
    Options
    Hi there! Yay! Wish you were here in Jhb.......
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am originally from South Africa (Durban) but now live in the UK. Have been here for the last 17 years
  • CarynMacD
    Options
    From Johannesburg

Hi Chadomaniac,

I'm also in JHB, BUT I'm a GIRL. Damn! would have loved to become health and fitness pals, but what my body needs and what your body needs are sooooooo different.

And Howzit to you too. :smile:
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    From Johannesburg

Hi Chadomaniac,

I'm also in JHB, BUT I'm a GIRL. Damn! would have loved to become health and fitness pals, but what my body needs and what your body needs are sooooooo different.

Add him! Trust me he is awesome, dont let his hunky arms put you off taking advise from him!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    From Johannesburg

Hi Chadomaniac,

Everyones needs vary depending on age , weight , sex , height etc...

There are females that eat the same macro nutrients as I do .

One thing is : What my body needs (Food) , is what everyones body needs ( Food)

:)
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Im from Johannesburg, FR sent!

Would be great to have some more friends in the same time zone as me :)
  • Tasada07
    Options
    Hello All :) I am also South African - Cape Town.