Looking for ladies who are in the range 45-55 for friends

Options
If you have lost a significant amount of weight without weight loss surgery or need to do so and are ready to commit to exercise and healthy eating choices with a positive attitude then I'd like to support you and be supported by you. I am going to be 50 in March and I want to loose 100 lbs and be healthy in my 50's. I'd like to share my story with you and hear yours also. If you'd like to friend me, please feel free! Have a blessed day!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I have lost 55.5 lb since Jan.
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I qualify for this topic, but I will be 48 tomorrow and realized that losing weight will not get easier the older I get.
    I need to lose about 20-25lbs more. I have such bad arthritis - possibly RA, that any extra weight is not doing me any favors.
    I would love to help motivate and be motivated if you think I fit your criteria.
    Good luck to you!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention. I would like friends who are willing to keep up there diary at least 4 out of 7 days and be willing to share. I think learning from each other that way can be fun and interesting. In your reply please share briefly where you are in your journey, just a little about yourself and your first name too. Thanks! P.S. I am from Maine.