Before & After Pics - Go!

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Well, before and 'during'. Still have another 10 to 20 lbs. to go.

These pictures represent about a 103 lb. loss.

i-CcjNzpK-S.jpgi-KpTQxCh-S.jpg

i-DprdD6t-S.jpgi-84Qvm3F-S.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    bd576300-6e94-47e3-b723-4b34e3917fd9_zpse50b56e9.jpg
  • StephLourenco
    Options
    You're amazing!! a true inspiration :happy: .. I also had gestational diabetes which increses my chances of developing it in the future by 20% on top of that it runs in my family which adds ANOTHER 20% chance ... soooo after my second daughter who is 3 months old :smile: I decided I need to get healthy so I can be here for my girls for a really long time, and be a good role model for them so that they can make the right desicions to stay healthy :heart: Its people like you who make that journey seem possible. SO thank you for sharing :smile:
  • StephLourenco
    Options
    You're amazing!! a true inspiration :happy: .. I also had gestational diabetes which increses my chances of developing it in the future by 20% on top of that it runs in my family which adds ANOTHER 20% chance ... soooo after my second daughter who is 3 months old :smile: I decided I need to get healthy so I can be here for my girls for a really long time, and be a good role model for them so that they can make the right desicions to stay healthy :heart: Its people like you who make that journey seem possible. SO thank you for sharing :smile:
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Seeing these before and after pictures brings a tear to my eye.....of happiness!!! I don't care how many of these threads there are, I never get tired of seeing success stories. Congrats to you all on the hard work and dedication you have put towards these transformations. All of you are beautiful :)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    My progress pic ( before - March 2011 & after - August 2013)...still a work in progress.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TheEffort/view/fat-to-skinny-with-a-touch-of-psychosis-571278

10i8pye.jpg
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    wjdj0m.jpg2m28eg5.jpg

2qleq8l.jpgogf13a.jpg

One year and 60lbs lighter...
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    You have all done an AMAZING job! Any tricks on staying motivated?
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    There are already threads about this I'm sure, but we all like posting our after photos :)

Anyway, Here is me at my max of somewhere between 250-255....
    null-16.jpg

And here is me about 10-15lbs ago. I was around 200-205 in this pic.
    null-17.jpg

I'm currently 186 but don't have any recent pics that I have taken.

Haha you look great, but the face you are making in the second pic is the best part!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

I keep the before picture readily accessible on my phone and I had it taped to my mirror in my bathroom.

Never again.. never...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

I'm not kidding...you are honestly my hero! I'm trying to pick my jaw off the floor. Just wow!!!!!!

I appreciate it.

Take pictures all the time especially when you feel like there is no change and you know you've worked at it, a little change is better than none at all. Keep moving, keep focused. Don't beat yourself up if you aren't moving as fast as you think you should be, it didn't pile on you over night, it won't come off over night. Slow is good. Motivation only last for so long, habit keeps you moving. Turn this into a commitment not an interest, you only do something you're interested in, till something better comes along, so commit yourself, think of this like you think of your job, you go to work daily because you need to work to support your family, well this should be a commitment, you need to better yourself so you can be better for your family (Just an example.)
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    bd576300-6e94-47e3-b723-4b34e3917fd9_zpse50b56e9.jpg

Just wow! So inspiring!!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Love these pics! You have all made such great progress. Thanks for the bump in motivation.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Heaviest.jpeg[/URL]

167 lbs

02f908f6-849f-4633-b87e-0f5fbf71e561.jpg[/URL]
    Progress pics thru my exercise challenges

157versus127.jpg[/URL]
    157 to 127

shorts.jpg[/URL]
    SIze 5 Baby :-)

Still in progress!
  • monicastryin
    monicastryin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

You look amazing!
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me please how to post pictures here
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me please how to post pictures here

lower case image codes

img] no spaces.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    33 years old, 5'5" tall.

Before, 180 pounds (December 27, 2012)

BEFORE_zps4a427aea.jpg

Current: 146 pounds (Taken September 11, 2013)

FACEPIC_zps80527fe0.jpg
  • jeffathome
    jeffathome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!