looking for friends who are in it for the long haul!

Options
Hey everyone! I have 100+ lbs to lose so I will be here for awhile :) So excited to get this going! I have tried WW multiple times, but have seen more success in just the past week of doing this than I ever did on that. Looking for friends to motivate and keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. I am nearing my goal, but I will be here for a long time too. My previous weight issues have left me with some healthy problems that make it very important for me to keep track of the macronutrients I consume.. not to mention I will have to learn how to maintain before I can go anywhere! lol

The beginning always makes everything seem daunting.. but you can do it!
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I'm sure you'll rock it! Feel free to add me :) Always looking to motivate and be motivated... Definitely in it for the long haul. I'm at the weight I want to be, but love the lifestyle.
  • gokimmy4
    gokimmy4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am looking forward to doing this :)
  • melindatoomey3
    Options
    you can add me too if you want I need to lose 100+ myself.
  • labelle24
    Options
    Hey, am new here too...i have a lot to lose to over 100 pounds.... U can add me...I have lost 8 pounds in 1 week, but I need friends who are going through the same thing.
  • LauraMRiley
    LauraMRiley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all- I'm new as well. I too have used WW and haven't been successful. I see a lot of positive comments regarding MyFitnessPal. I would love to connect with people who will hold me accountable..I feel accountability is a HUGE asset in being successful with weight loss.
  • Monikiki87
    Monikiki87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So ive been using fitnesspaI for like 3 months and just now realized that i could have friends here! I know I know I'm sort of slow lol. I am looking for new friends to motivate me and possibly be motivated by me as well. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. My overall weight loss goal is 100+, I could use all the support I can get.
  • purplebohemian
    Options
    I've got 70 lbs. to lose, so I'd say I am in for the long haul too. Feel free to add me.
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well. Feel free to add me. And if yu are on facebook, join me @ facebook.com/wewilldoit2. It is a weightloss motivational page I started and post a lot of good things that I have learned on my journey.
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    73lbs to lose myself THE HEALTHY WAY this time! So ill be here for the foreseeable I reckon!
  • bestjuneever
    bestjuneever Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends in this weight loss journey. I have the same amount to lose and in it to win it.