Can I fit this in my macros?

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    You know, this might be unMurrican of me, but I don't think I'd like pepperoni with bacon.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Calories - 1,360
    Fat - 144 grams (59 grams of saturated fat)
    Cholesterol - 380 mg
    Sodium - 2,000 milligrams

I don't think this fits into anybodys macros! LMAO!!!! It does look delicious; but I bet it's salty as heck!
    What about protein? I'm more concerned with that than the sodium and cholesterol.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So, there I was minding my own business on the arc trainer this morning scanning the bank of TVs, and this pops up on Fox News.

article-0-1BC35314000005DC-674_634x565.jpg

I want it so bad, but don't think it will fit my macros.

It's a bacon cheeseburger wrapped in a pepperoni pizza, and baked like a calzone.

Sometimes, something special comes along, and you just gotta say "eff macros."
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You know, this might be unMurrican of me, but I don't think I'd like pepperoni with bacon.

Whaaa?? :noway:
  • jonnythan
    Options

Good luck with your diet, Putin.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

*gasp* Blasphemy! I have had a pepperoni and bacon pizza and it was delish.

pizza-with-pepperoni-and-bacon-uct6sdut.jpg

This was a bad day to forget to pack a lunch, eh?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Calories - 1,360
    Cholesterol - 380 mg

I don't think this fits into anybodys macros! LMAO!!!! It does look delicious; but I bet it's salty as heck!
    What about protein? I'm more concerned with that than the sodium and cholesterol.
    According to their website, it's 1040 calories, 88g of fat, 51 grams of carbs, and 63 grams of protein.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Calories - 1,360
    Cholesterol - 380 mg

According to their website, it's 1040 calories, 88g of fat, 51 grams of carbs, and 63 grams of protein.
    Would def make this fit. Add a protein shake and I've hit my goal.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the creator of the burger so I was pulling data from different news sources. Who is the creator of the burger?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the creator of the burger so I was pulling data from different news sources. Who is the creator of the burger?
    Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar's, but all of the news sources have the data you posted. Not sure why their website says differently...
  • Scienceteacher42
    Scienceteacher42 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    They also showed it on my local news. Maybe one bite will fit your macros. If you find a dozen people willing to share it with you, you could taste it.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Boston's restaurant and sports bar. It's at the bottom of the pic. I just need to find one now.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Who cares? Eat. It. Anyway.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Who is the creator of the burger?

God himself.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Calories - 1,360
    Cholesterol - 380 mg

^ That's what I was thinking! Macros= protein, fat, carbs. Where are the protein and carb counts?
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    would not fit...

<---- does not care
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

article-0-1BC35314000005DC-674_634x565.jpg

Oh my God. Just... oh my God.
    tumblr_m1ixnylbPP1qmb7u4o1_500.gif
  • majii13
    majii13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What's up with the salad on top?
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think I gained weight just by looking at that. I'd run 30 days straight to get my hands on one of those.