Chris Powell Carb Cycling and Fruit

Options
I read Chris Powell's Choose More, Lose More and started this "diet" on Monday. Today I'm on my first high-carb day since I'm doing the Turbo Cycle. Should I be considering fruit as my carb? The last two days I haven't eaten any, and I WANT it!! :)

Thanks!

Replies

• Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with this book so I'm not sure of the 'rules' for this program.

Fruit has carbs so why not?
  • CoachTracee
    CoachTracee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, fruit is a Carb. I am a Health Coach and work with people on Chris's program all the time.
    Enjoy nature's candy!
  • IHaveToMuchSexy
    Options
    Hi Everyone-

I am know with the My Fitness Plan. But I have been doing Chris's routine as well. I have been doing the turbo cycle for, ummmm well this week is my third week and I Love Love it! Glad to know other folk are doing it too... :). My question is, for example: Today which is a low carb day, I had for breakfast a protein shake (whey) , 3/4 cup of fiber one, one cup of the Almond Milk unsweetened, and also put a Banana in there too.. I put all of the ingredients in the blender and blended with the protein to make a shake.. So since the fiber one is a carb and the fruit, IS THAT TO MUCH CARBS? I'm trying to really work on my portions and get a bit confused at times..

Thank youuuuuuuu!

MiMi
  • foxyp40
    Options
    Yes that's too many. One carb only. I think he'd say either the fiber one or the banana. If you cut both down you could have both. 1/2 a serving of fiber one and half a banana. If you like the flavor.

I usually make mine with whey - 1 scoop almond milk-1cup half a banana and half cup blueberries=1cup of carb

I love it. my perfect shake. :) yum.