Anyone doing Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping (FXB)?

I'm not new to this site, but I've been off the wagon for a very long time. Since I'm having trouble getting back on the wagon on my own I decided I needed a kick in the butt, so I signed up for Farrell's 10 week class. I'm excited but now I'm freaking out! I am so out of shape right now and have 60+ pounds to lose. I am very intimidated about going alone and not knowing what to expect. If anybody has done this and has any advice I would love to hear it!!

Replies

• jlynchyoung
    jlynchyoung Posts: 2 Member
    Me! I just finished my first 10 weeks. I'm tracking my food on here b/c I was not doing it right. The food makes ALL the difference. I signed up for another year and will not undo my hard work on the mat by overeating anymore.
    Add me as a friend if you want, would be fun to have a Farrells friend on here :) Which location are you going to?
  • robyn12770
    robyn12770 Posts: 243 Member
    I will be going to the Peoria, Il location. Where are you at? What were you doing wrong with your food. I don't start until the end of the month. That gives me way too much time to think about it and get more nervous!
  • TClarkNGU
    TClarkNGU Posts: 2 Member
    I did Farrells for a year. Loved it. My body never looked better - since children. Toned nicely. Advice: Start out with what you can do and push it each week until you get stronger and more physically able to really work out hard. I quit after a year because I felt like my knees were going to 'pop' a couple times in the work out. I also got bored with it .....?? Anyway looking to do yoga and continue staying fit.