Looking for new friends who own a fitbit

Options
Hi I'm looking for new friends who own a fitbit . Nice to get extra support and motivation with a bit of competiton thrown in .
Trying to lose a stone or more and I love mfp .

Replies

• roaringpeanut
    roaringpeanut Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'm new to MFP and also fitbit; got them the same day. It hasn't even been a week for me but its fun to watch the steps and such.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have a fitbit and will gladly be your friend. I work a desk job for 40 hours a week and then I work at a local college for an additional 10 hours a week - during the week I have to really crack down to even get close to 10,000 steps per day.

Here's my user profile on fitbit so you (and anyone else) can friend me if you'd like! http://www.fitbit.com/user/25CLV9
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'll send you my user name!
  • brick_house1
    brick_house1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am too...love my fitbit but don't know anyone else who has one...
  • gadget5o
    gadget5o Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am looking for some support and some new friends, I have being my using my fitbit for a week and sync it to MFP so that record my food dairy I have already lost 4lbs ...
  • westieb
    Options
    Hi,

I have a Fitbit and love it, but I've plateaued a bit on my steps so would love some extra motivation. My current daily goal is 13,000 steps a day but I haven't hit that in a while so I'd be glad to have some friendly competition!
  • fabtofat
    fabtofat Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have fitbit and enjoy using it - and you or anyone else can add me on fitbit: http://www.fitbit.com/user/27JH9B
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I. too, am looking for someone with a Fitbit. Please leave it out in plain sight and then go do something else for a few minutes.
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love my fitbit. Don't go anywhere with out it. Hubs says I'm obsessed with how many steps I take in a day, but I disagree. I log in every day so feel free to add me as a friend!