FINISH THIS SENTENCE:)

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
finish this sentence. Today i am Thankful for________________! HAPPY TRANSFORMATION/THANKFUL THURSDAY!

Replies

• GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Today I am thankful for having brothers and sisters so that I do not have to deal with difficult parent issues alone.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    no burpees in my workout DVD this morning!!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    The Girl in the yoga pants running in front of me on the track
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I got through the Insanity Pure Cardio dvd this morning without collapsing into a puddle of sweat and tears. :tongue:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i am thankful for my job and for being recognized by the vice president of our company for my lifestyle change. she came in to talk to us this morning and she brought snacks. then she reached over and said these are for Amy and she had gotten me raw almonds while everyone else got junk food. LOL. i thought it was extremely sweet of her and wouldve never guessed shes noticed.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my family and our home.
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Today, I am thankful for the fact that the rain held off until I got home from my awesome run :D
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    My sweetheart. We've been together 4 years today. :smooched:
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Myself for committing to getting fit. I made the commitment nearly three years ago, and today I'm reaping the benefits of my hard work!
  • USLJH10
    USLJH10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My health
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    My amazing husband who supports, pushes, sympathizes, and reins me in at all the right times and in all the right ways. I could totally do this without him, but I'm so glad that I'm not. I hope he would say the same thing about me.
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Today i am Thankful for

Jesus
    My wife Kathie and my son JJ
    Two awesome families
    Too many awesome friends to count
    A good job in still economically tough times
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful that I'm in a good mood.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful to have all my family for another day. I can never get enough of being with my family.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    today I am thankful for being able to see another day because a lot of people dont
  • thenextstep
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for the clean water I drink.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful that I have a great brother who keeps me motivated and dedicated to working out
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!