New to MyFitnessPal and seeking to add friends

Options
Hello!

I am trying to add active friends to this program to help encourage and promote weight lose for myself by surrounding myself with people working toward this common goal. I have been using MyFitnessPal as only a calculation and want to start engaging in the online groups, blogs, status posts, ect. but I do not have a facebook. Please add me if you are actively adding your daily food and exercise and post/reply to others at least once a week for consistency purposes. I am looking to build a support group through this program and offer comments of positive reinforcement back and forth. Thanks!

Morgan

Replies

• Uhhhwut
    Options
    Hey I'm always looking for new friends and support myself. You can add me. My overall weight loss goal is around 20lbs as well, XD I could use all the support I can get.
  • Monikiki87
    Monikiki87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for friends to inspire and motivate me! Feel free to add me. I am really good about posting my food diary although I can't seem to motivate myself enough to excercise … it's just so hot here in Florida and that's just an excuse ...
  • krh1952
    Options
    Hi Morgan;
    I am looking for exactly the same type of support. I also don't have a Facebook page.
    So count me in.
    krh1952
  • etaylor704
    etaylor704 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hey capt. team work is the best work lol:smile:
  • kassi_23
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me (anyone)! :)
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Same here. Actively logging and training!
  • chottydahotty
    chottydahotty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I actively post my logs. I need to loose 25 pounds and I need a whole lot of motivation.