Looking for friends to motivate me

Options
Hi guys, my name is Sara, am 24 years old, just completed law school and I ave a two year old son, I have been overweight for as far as I can remember, I have a lot of weight to lose, I have been on countless weight loss programmes but nothing has worked, I either give up coz I feel deprived or I just lack motivation, but now that I have completed law school am not confident enough to go find a job, I just feel unhealthy and s**t all the time, I have been in denial for long time because I have always had a happy life, but 3 weeks ago I decided to weigh my self and OMG the number on there was horrific, my mum and boyfriend ave always supported me and have told me I need to lose weight for health reasons...but am afraid they've sugar coated it all these these years, maybe because they did not want to offend or hurt my feelings...am finally ready to lose the weight for good and just need people who are going through the same struggle for motivation.. So add me n I will add you

Replies

• Monikiki87
    Monikiki87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow well first of all congratulations on finishing law school! You go girl!! That is a fantastic feat!
    I am also looking for new friends to motivate me and possibly be motivated by me as well. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. My overall weight loss goal is quite a bit as well, I could use all the support I can get.
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduating law schoo... what an accomplishment!!!! After I had my kids, I lacked motivation and then I lost my dad and got depressed and the weight just piled on. I went to the doctor a month ago and when I stepped on the scale, I wanted to cry. I can't believe I have let myself get to this point. But stress and taking care of everyone else... I have never really had time for me. Well now Im making time and I have a significant amount to lose. I "NEED" support and motivation b/c I don't really know many people where I live. Feel free to add me ladies. You can also join me at www.facebook.com.wewilldoit2.