No pounds lost in 3 months but.....

kyenne
kyenne Posts: 22
edited September 21 in Success Stories
I've been at a major plateau for about 3 months and just started insanity. I haven't lost any weight in numbers BUT I have lost two inches off of my waist and I'm only in the second week. It's a major boost for me because I was really starting to get frustrated. Thsi is also my second week using MFP so I am so excited for more inches to melt off! YAY!

Replies

• gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Congrats!! I've been at a plateau for about a month now and understand the frustration. Its great that you're losing inches, I haven't really lost much in that department either. But with the exercising I am feeling stronger. Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Plateaus SUCK!!! I have been on here for almost a month, and haven't lost any weight. BUT, have lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, and two inches off my thighs!!! Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    inches lost are a major victory--you're on the right track!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Take a day off and go crazy. I know it sounds nuts, but some times it will jump start the burning process. your body is in idle mood now.
  • My friend did insanity and her thighs are rock hard! and I mean ROCK HARD! i hope to start soon. Stay Strong!
  • kyenne
    My friend did insanity and her thighs are rock hard! and I mean ROCK HARD! i hope to start soon. Stay Strong!

I did p90x before this so my thighs were already pretty hard but now oh my gosh they are already getting crazy ripped it's great!
  • kyenne
    Take a day off and go crazy. I know it sounds nuts, but some times it will jump start the burning process. your body is in idle mood now.

I will try that thanks! I'm just worried about it I'm so crazy about sticking to my diet and exercise, I guess I'm scared I'll fall off the wagon.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!