Instagram users! Before and afters to share?

Options
Hi! So I started an instagram account to feature before and afters, it's @afireworkinprogress, (my personal account is @courtneyebw). I started the page to show off people's amazing transformations through their before and after photos because there's so many gimmicks out there (wraps/pills/crash diets/trying to sell crap/nonsense!!) and I think it's important to show that healthy eating and exercise is the absolute best way to get in shape and that it's totally possible to do it the right way.

Want to join me in motivating and inspiring others? Let me know if you have a before and after to share. Just post your IG name here if you want to be featured!

And even if you don't, you can follow my IG and be inspired by all the amazing people out there doing what we're doing on the path to health and fitness. And if you're using IG to inspire others let me know so we can be friends! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!