I keep looking at this to keep me motivated

Options
http://www.bodytransformationlab.com/photos-of-fat/

It's nasty! To know I have 75 more lbs of that on me...keeps me away from that second helping of anything!

Replies

• SymphonyTea
    Options
    :noway: ewe!! but the "T" (truth) can sometimes be quite ooogly (ugly) LOL
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Yeah, that will help keep me straight! It also serves as a reminder of how far we've come. I sometimes think that I've "only" lost 42 lbs, but seeing that visual reminds me that 42 lbs is a lot! It gives me something to work toward (losing the last 20 lbs) but also something to celebrate in my accomplishment so far! Thanks for posting that!!
  • clszewczyk
    clszewczyk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ooooh that's a nasty visual. But very motivating. Thanks for posting!
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump! for later :) Thanks for sharing!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    When I worked in an office, I had a huge picture of 5lbs of fat as my screen saver lol!! I kid you not!
  • It looks fun, like Gak!
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ewww lol
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    thanks, the 100 pound of fat table is scary thats how much i need to lose.... really an eye opener!
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is motivating. It makes you realize the importance of making sure all your weight loss is fat loss and not muscle. Losing just 5lbs of fat can make a huge difference in the mirror!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I cant even bring myself to look at it after reading the comments lol, I am assuming its a pic of a lot of fat. Yes it is scary when you think of what we are forcing our poor bodies to drag around all day every day!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    grosss and i have 30 pounds to give away