Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Options
After 24mths of sitting on my *kitten* Im now back again with more determination then ever.
Have got myself a hybrid bike, started cycling 2/3 times weekly to work and hoping to build that up to 5 days eventually.

To help push myself Im going to set a number of what I think are achievable milestones (2lbs per week) based on events coming up:
Holidays away 19th October in Gran Canaria - 10lbs loss
Friends wedding 9th November - 6 lbs loss
My 32nd birthday 15th December - 10 lbs loss
Christmas - 2 to 4lbs

Total weight loss 28lbs (2stone)

Seriously in need of some support so if there is anyone that wants to help me along the way please add me!!

Thanks
Layla

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    28 pounds in around 12 weeks

+-2.3 Pounds weekly to hit your goal

Its realistic but will def take some strong will and effort . Good luck
  • Steph_123
    Steph_123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll support you if you support me!... I've never had the self control to count my calories every day for more than a week. My goal is to maintain a 15 lb loss by next May.
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great to see that you are motivated to do this, good luck with this, add me for additional support if ya like.
  • ilovecakes
    ilovecakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So determined to do this... with the right suport its definately achievable:)
    PMA positive mental attitude!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I log on daily and bike on a regular basis, my favorite exercise for sure. Feel free to add me as a supportive friend, Improved fitness is a daily challenge and we all stumble and fall but sounds like your back up and ready to get focused. Nice