30 LBS Gone (pics)

Options
I am me, so I don't really see the difference much, I feel much ,much much better, but I thought 30 might be a good milestone to post some pics and see if others can tell a difference.

(hopefully I can get this right!--first time picture poster here)

The first one is a year ago (august 2009--probably not my heaviest but before I got wise to hiding behind others in photos.. haha I had an aversion to weighing myself but my guess would be about 187--I topped out at 198)

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/Tash1476/beeefooore.jpg

This one is TODAY. When I bought my first pair of size 6 jeans since Jr High... :D

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/Tash1476/AFTERTASH2.jpg

Replies

• Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    UGH OK I CANT GET THOSE PICS TO WORK! LOL but those are direct links so you should be able to click and see them! :D
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference! You look fabulous. Congrats!
  • h_eloise86
    Options
    Congrats!
    You can see a difference :)
    But I know what you mean, I can never tell either.
    Again, good job!!
  • hmlayman
    Options
    Very nice~! I can definately tell!
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    Thanks!! Its all thanks to this site and the support on it. Still got a little ways to go..
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I am me, so I don't really see the difference much, I feel much ,much much better, but I thought 30 might be a good milestone to post some pics and see if others can tell a difference.

(hopefully I can get this right!--first time picture poster here)

The first one is a year ago (august 2009--probably not my heaviest but before I got wise to hiding behind others in photos.. haha I had an aversion to weighing myself but my guess would be about 187--I topped out at 198)

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/Tash1476/beeefooore.jpg

looking good

This one is TODAY. When I bought my first pair of size 6 jeans since Jr High... :D

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/Tash1476/AFTERTASH2.jpg
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    BIG difference (no pun intended). :) Great job!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can totally see the difference. You look fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself. Congratulations and good luck with your journey.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE!! Omg you look fantastic!!!!! WTG!
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    Wow, great pics, and good job. Very inspirational.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    wow what a great transformation!!! you look amazing!!! Great job girl!!!
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Of course you can tell the difference! You dropped 30 lbs! WOOHOO!
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh you can definitely tell the difference - wow, you look fantastic, congrats!!
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    U look great. I can see a difference as well. Keep it up girl!!
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Good for you!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you cannot tell a difference!! There's a BIG difference!! You are so slim and trim and toned now! Your tummy is FLAT and your body is much narrower - plus, the happiness and pride is written all over your face! WTG hun - so proud of you!!
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    I can't believe you cannot tell a difference!! There's a BIG difference!! You are so slim and trim and toned now! Your tummy is FLAT and your body is much narrower - plus, the happiness and pride is written all over your face! WTG hun - so proud of you!!

Aww thank you! that means a lot. That was the one difference I could tell for sure is how much happier I look! haha. As with all of us, it will take some time to adjust and stop seeing the before picture in the mirror. :D
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! congrats on your success!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congratulations!!!
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    wow you look great! how'd u do it? like what were your workouts and what did u eat? :o
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!