anyone pregnant??

Options
I'm 26 weeks pregnant and looking for people to share motivation tips and just everything with.

Replies

• carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am. I am only about 6 weeks pregnant but trying to not gain too much. I am trying to figure out if it's healthy or even accurate to use this while pregnant. I was trying to find other pregnant members but it's seems like you and I are the only ones. :-)
  • mamatafari
    mamatafari Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You're probably not the only ones. I'm pregnant with #4. But I could never get MFP to adjust to me being pregnant.
    Don't worry about weight gain while pregnant. As long as you're not eating crazy unhealthy food (that's unhealthy for the baby especially), and really not eating for two (that's a bit too much!), then you're fine. Don't get sucked into the media hype of being thin while pregnant etc. Our bodies are meant to gain weight-it's a necessity for the baby..
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant.
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    im trying to
    its been a Rough Road but if things work out this time id like to see how everyone else is doing during pregnancy :)
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    No. A thousand times, no.

No offense meant, I promise.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Never fear, there are heaps of pregnant ladies here. I'm 20 weeks myself. Some are still losing (in consultation with their doctors, some are eating at maintenance and others, like me, have set my goals up to gain about a pound a week).

Join us at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1920-fit-fabulous-pregnant-
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    First of all Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou: There's a group "Fit, Fabulous, and Pregnant" You can search and join it. It really is great! I am part of the due in September group at 39 weeks. You can join your own due month as well as the main group. I love my group and even if I'm not logging food, I'm logging in everyday for advice, support etc.. It's great to be able to join a group with woman who are going through the same things at the same time as you are. Try it out! Good luck!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My baby is 10wks, you can use MFP while pregnant. There is a pregnancy calorie deductor you can use, just search pregnancy and it comes up under food. Its important to watch what you eat while pregnant. Dont eat for two, you only need to eat 300 more calories during pregnancy unless you dont eat a lot. I would keep it at 1800 calories, 1500 at the lowest. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I just had my 6th so I know how important healthy eating is while pregnant. I ate for two during my 1st pregnancy 7years ago and I nearly gained 100lbs that I am still trying to lose 30lbs of!
  • i'm 28 weeks along, with twins.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I just discovered I am pregnant :)
    Anyone can add me that is wanting pregnant buddies, I would love that!!!