Hey I'm New

Options
I'm having a really hard time with not eating out ... A REALLY HARD TIME.. & I feel that my motivation for working out is slowly going away.. any advice??

-Anna

Replies

• jmclarady
    jmclarady Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm having a really hard time with not eating out ... A REALLY HARD TIME.. & I feel that my motivation for working out is slowly going away.. any advice??

-Anna
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    hmmmm... Is eating out bad? depends where you go and what you have i suppose... also, not sure if this will help but the more cals you burn in the gym the more you have to eat, so maybe enough gym equals food out?

Just a thought

Welcome to MFP btw

Al
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    hmmmm... Is eating out bad? depends where you go and what you have i suppose... also, not sure if this will help but the more cals you burn in the gym the more you have to eat, so maybe enough gym equals food out?

I totally agree! Work out, and you'll have more numbers to work with. AND, when you do go out to eat, just watch your portions.
    Welcome!
  • dantell13
    dantell13 Posts: 71
    Options
    Anna, it totally feel your pain. Eating out is such gratification for me. Even though I am doing well, all I want to do is go to Macaroni Grill or Five Guys Burgers or Cracker Barrell. But then I look at a picture from when I was thin and in good shape and look at a picture now. Ugh. It has been working out so far. Good luck!
    David
  • jmclarady
    jmclarady Posts: 9
    Options
    Anna, it totally feel your pain. Eating out is such gratification for me. Even though I am doing well, all I want to do is go to Macaroni Grill or Five Guys Burgers or Cracker Barrell. But then I look at a picture from when I was thin and in good shape and look at a picture now. Ugh. It has been working out so far. Good luck!
    David
    I think that would be a good idea getting a picture of what I want to look like and looking at it before I eat. Thanks =)
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I think that would be a good idea getting a picture of what I want to look like and looking at it before I eat. Thanks =)
    [/quote]

Maybe you should get a picture of yourself NOW and look at it before you eat! Lol:laugh: