Insanty Peeps... Where are you?

Options
Looking for a couple of friends who are doing Insanity or soon to start Insanity. I am starting Sept 30th and I am a little nervous about going this intense. Would like a couple people who will be going through this same experience at the same time even if it is at different stages of the program. Please send me a friend request.

Thank you in advance. :)

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Insanity? What's that? I've never heard of it.
  • brianx99
    Options
    You can add me if you like i'm on week 3...Shaun T said it best, "This s#it is bananas, yo!."
  • sueclare38
    Options
    I'm on day 25, feel free to add me, having a love/hate relationship with insanity,lol.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you search Beach Body or Insanity in MFP's groups, you'll find a bunch of them that you can join :smile:
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today was day 5. And I can feel the love/hate thing already.

I'll be traveling for the next 3 weeks for work - next week I'll still be able to do my insanity with my laptop but not sure about the following two weeks. Thinking I will be doing month 1 again just after you start on the 30th.

It is intense but I already think it is so worth it. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Why are you waiting? Just start! Don't put it off. Kick *kitten* workout :)
  • jpinge
    jpinge Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more days left of week 4. I was scared too but seriously....don't be. You do what you can do and keep doing it. Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with the progress we have made in the 4 weeks since we started. Just have a positive attitude and are eating well. It will zap you the first week but it does get better :)
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up my 2nd week. I also have a love hate relationship, but I am starting to like it even more. Don't stop after the first week no mater how much you hate it. It really does change you.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week. It's a lot of work, but I love it.

Good luck to you! And I agree with summertime, why are you waiting? :smile:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like i'm on week 3...Shaun T said it best, "This s#it is bananas, yo!."

Gwen Stefani said it better. :angry:
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Why are you waiting? Just start! Don't put it off. Kick *kitten* workout :)

The 30th is my birthday. I want to start 32 with a bang (and some pain). I just finished Les Mills Pump schedules so I am taking a break from scheduled workouts to do the cardio and lifting activities that I want to do. :) & trying to build up some stamina before starting Insanity. Plus hubby wants to join and his schedule is about to free up some time in the next week or two for him to join me. This will be his first workout program.
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Insanity? What's that? I've never heard of it.

Insanity is an intense workout program by Shaun T. It is sold by Beachbody. I have seen tons of people get crazy awesome results with this program. It is supposed to be the hardest workout program. I read a review by a Marine that said it was harder than his bootcamp. So I am crazy enough to want to prove to myself that I am capable of completing this program. Plus this baby belly will not budge for anything and I am determined to conquer it! :D