The 1,360 calorie "pizzaburger"

Options
blueboxgeek
blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
When I saw the headline I thought oh no..... but when I saw the picture, I thought actually that looks damn tasty lol.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pizzaburger-boston-s-restaurant-and-sports-bar-burger-pizza-cheese-bacon-calories-snack-101148495.html#WfaiO72

Could still have it in my calorie allowance if I skipped the fries and had super low calories the rest of the day lol. And it has lettuce and tomato on it! I bet it looks nothing like the photo in real life though.... they never do :ohwell:

Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    That actually looks delicious and with a side of heartburn lol, and no I'm sure it doesn't look the same either once it's done probably like something in a horror movie lol
  • LaserMum
    Options
    If you really, really, really wanted it ...

You could eat 200 below your target for Mon-Fri and then you'd have 1000 extra calories to blow on a special treat on Saturday and you'd still be at your target for the week.

Of course, as I've just found, pigging out like that also has other effects though! I had pie and chips from the chip shop last night and I feel like cr*p this morning! Not trying that again in a hurry. Unfortunately DD and OH love chip shop food :(
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    my mouth just filled with saliva - that looks AWESOME! Thank God I dont live in Boston!
  • jennystone2013
    Options
    *starts saving calories and money for plane ticket*

I will have the 5 cheese please! :D
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet baby Cheebus, that looks insanely good *dribbling*
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    It looks bloody gorgeous. My solution is to share it with my husband. Then it's only 700-ish calories.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Once in a while I'm sure it wouldn't kill you.

I do meatzas on a fairly regular basis which are similar on calories (albeit lower on carbs and higher on protein).
  • Thommothebear
    Thommothebear Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lol, that looks like a heart attack wrapped in a carb bomb to me, but sooooo tasty!
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed.... I thought more people would take the "oh no way ever" kind of route lol.