Motivation in a box.......Adjusted success....but success...

Options
So I had another thread that I stared that my wife wanted to motivate me. Long story short, I ordered a new camera, she hijacked it, put it in a box and gave me a goal weight. We do this stuff quite a bit so it wasnt too unusual. Originally the goal was to beat 350lbs which would be 50 lbs down. Well, she decided to open her mouth about her goals, so here we go again with another bet. She lost her bet, weight related as well, so I got to move the weight goal for the camera to 360. Wrong idea? Maybe, but there is a stupulation. If I go back up to 370, I lose the camera until I hit 325. OUCH!!!!!

Anyways, today was the day! 359.9 on the dot baby!!!!!!! woooohooooo!!!! Its been tough, im still attacking hard and going for the next goal which is a new HD projector at 300lbs. Here are some happy pics.

Pics are all screwed, so gotta add some more when I fix their size.

Replies

• laurenrenee1025
    Options
    keep up the good work and figure out your pics! :)
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    this should work.

HnMLEGsl.jpg

Opening the box comes with all sort of toys!
    NFbPI7kl.jpg
    TbROQlLl.jpg
    HF2wfhel.jpg
    MKU4S0Zl.jpg

First pic is of my amazing and beautiful wife
    prmmGoll.jpg
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    aaaah.... you gotta love it man! If that ain't support, I don't know what is!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    This is such a fantastic idea. I love it and congrats on your success
  • amygg1972
    Options
    Wow... congrats! Saw the other post, amazing loss & you did it in such a short time. Keep up the great work!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Great idea. l0ve it!
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    yeah it has been great motivation and will continue to be. I am so excited to lose some more weight and be able to get to more places for photos. And thank you to everyone here on MFP, you guys have been so supportive and helpful to me as well. This is a great community to be a part of.
  • Bilderknipser
    Bilderknipser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats!! :) Cool camera too, happy snapping.
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Go you! That is a spectacular idea. I am such a peeker my husband would need to use way more duct tape thought.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This actually made me tear up - congrats to you!!! And keep up the GREAT work!!! (Kudos to your wife as well!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!