Looking for supportive friends!!!

Options
Getting started, and I am looking for people to help support me through this journey!!! Thanks!

Ashley

Replies

• heathersjourney
    Options
    you can add me :) I log daily have approximately 70 pounds still to lose
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sure, feel free to add me. I'm always game for helping to motivate others in this journey :-)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,anyone can.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    add me lets get you to your goals
  • AshTenn87
    Options
    Thanks, yall!!
  • AshTenn87
    Options
    Bump
  • yolalamama
    Options
    hi I just signed up today. I would add you but havent figured that out out.. I wrote a post though if you want to check it out.. glad you are here and hope we can help each other.
    YoYo
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone can. :smile:
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose as you. Let's take this journey to a new level!!! Feel free to add me. I just started on this site as well!
  • dia625
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new and excited! If you're interested, we can be friends..:smile:
  • FearlessNessa
    Options
    Heyyy =]

I, too, am looking for motivational friends on here! Feel free to add me and I will do the same. The more we work together the stronger our motivation will be for ourselves. =]
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I love checking out what everyone else is doing and getting ideas from what I read.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hi I am kinda new here. And could use some friends to help motivate and need motivation. I log on every day. Please add me if this interests you!

* do not know why it says I joined March 2011. LOL!:happy:
  • Bulldogtennisplayer
    Options
    Hello I'm Not A spammer real person looking for support :) and looking to give support hola at your female_baby_bulldog :)
    49970398.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome yo MFP!!!! :bigsmile:
    I'm always willing to help out with motivation, support and chats if needed; open invite to anyone! :drinker:
    I am always active!
  • karenmfd
    Options
    You can add me too. In fact I could use some encouragement from anyone reading this. Just got started a week or so ago (my sister turned me onto it) and would really appreciate any support and help I can get. It's hard, really hard for us to do it alone.:happy:
  • sealevels
    Options
    I'm supportive, but I'm also not above giving you constructive criticism. I think that's an important part of this process. The help you get from your MFP friends is more than just mindlessly saying 'good job' or 'great day' to me. Add me if you're not easily offended. :)
  • KeethaVue
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined and could use some inspirational buddies too!
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I still have about 60lbs to loose so I would love some support too.
  • shannonslimx
    Options
    add me! shannonslimx