Newbie Looking For Great Motivators!!

Options
Hello Everyone, my name is Nella, I am 25 and I am a full time Student as well as a full-time Assistant Store Manager, plus a Volunteer FireFighter/EMT! Yes I have a really busy schedule, but absolutely No Excuses for becoming a Healthier and Happier person again!! Working out all the time and eating healthy was a common thing for me...sadly to say I have fallen off, but I'm back and ready to not only get healthy but stay healthy!! I am looking for new friends that are Great Motivators and will help me stay on my journey! Feel free to add me! Besides, becoming healthy is more fun and exciting when you have support!!!!

I have realized that Life is greatly enjoyable when you are Healthy and Happy!

Replies

• jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a supportive friend. I am passionate about exercise the eating is a little more of a challenge I have lost 20 and have 28 or so to go.
  • FF43
    FF43 Posts: 4
    Options
    My name is Chris and I just stumbled onto this site when searching for nutritional information for a slice of pizza. lol What is this place? Is it a certain program to follow?

I started my healthy lifestyle change last week. I've lost 4 pounds so far. I would like to lose about 40 more at the least. If I go further, great, but 40 is good too!
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My name is Chris and I just stumbled onto this site when searching for nutritional information for a slice of pizza. lol What is this place? Is it a certain program to follow?

I started my healthy lifestyle change last week. I've lost 4 pounds so far. I would like to lose about 40 more at the least. If I go further, great, but 40 is good too!

Not a program, just a giant support network! There is a wide database of nutritional information where you can log your daily food/water intake as well as your exercise. You can set up goals, make new friends, and use MFP as a great weight loss tool. Hope you like it here, there is something for everyone :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Nella - You sound inspiring, and busy! Feel free to add me. My nephew is a firefighter/EMT and so was my brother in law.
  • neal37
    Options
    Sometime we need that extra push
  • kmlldwl
    Options
    Hello from Oklahoma!

My name is Kacey and I am a married stay at home mom. I am looking for friends to motivate and help me through this changing lifestyle process. I don't know where to start. lol So please, feel free to friend me and lend me some advice. Thanks!

Kacey:happy:
  • FF43
    FF43 Posts: 4
    Options
    That sounds neat! Thanks for explaining to me!
  • sealevels
    Options
    You can add me (just write something in the request - nothing drives me crazier than a blank request). I'm motivational and expect the same in return.
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, my name is Nella, I am 25 and I am a full time Student as well as a full-time Assistant Store Manager, plus a Volunteer FireFighter/EMT! Yes I have a really busy schedule, but absolutely No Excuses for becoming a Healthier and Happier person again!! Working out all the time and eating healthy was a common thing for me...sadly to say I have fallen off, but I'm back and ready to not only get healthy but stay healthy!! I am looking for new friends that are Great Motivators and will help me stay on my journey! Feel free to add me!
    Besides, becoming healthy is more fun and exciting when you have support!!!!
    I have realized that Life is greatly enjoyable when you are Healthy and Happy!

Love the Last 2 sentences!!!:heart::drinker: