Slim Fast

Options
2»

Replies

• rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i use them when i don't have the time to make a meal and it keeps me good till I have the time for a sit down meal
  • mgeralt
    mgeralt Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just wanted to give my opinion. Slim fast has been great for me! I have lost 41 pounds so far since April. I think the key to using Slim Fast is drinking a lot of water, eating fresh fruits and veggies, and exercising. I don't agree with the 1 2 3 plan on their website because the calories are so low. But I usually drink one for breakfast, 2 hours later eat a snack, 2 hours later have another shake, 2 hours later eat another snack, then have a regular dinner and a dessert after. So I'm eating all the time and don't get hungry.

Alot of people claim you will have to drink it forever or gain your weight back. And I have to disagree. After I lost my first 25 or 30 pounds, I had to take a break due to family emergency from the slim fast and exercising. I replaced it with the same calories but regular food and I didn't gain any weight back. I didn't lose due to not exercising.

As long as you stay healthy, slim fast is a great option. It helps me take the guesswork out of planning my foods every week. Good luck!

I also disagree with people when they say you have to drink it forever or gain the weight back.. I have gone off it and did fine. People who use it and gain their weight right back, could be because they haven't gotten it through their heads quite yet that weight loss is a lifestyle change. This can happen with ANY weight loss plan. People need to understand if you wanna keep your weight loss(with any plan) you gotta kick out your bad eating habits.. You need to exercise and most of all learn to love yourself..
  • applepie161987
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have been having 1 every so often. I am happy that it does fill me up for a few hours. But my favorite breakfast that I keep going back to is egg beaters and a light english muffin. yummmmm :)