Bodymedia

snookumss
snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
Well, I updated my MFP app today, and apparently it now will not update any exercise information into MFP from my bodymedia account. Bodymedia can see my calorie intake, but my calories show 300 over because I have zero as exercise, although I know I'm right where I need to be for the day.

I disconnected/reconnected the bodymedia and the MFP accounts online, still no change.

I see a post about this in the technical forums that I couldn't respond to say I've the same problem.

Any suggestions anybody? I've tried to sinc from both ends for hours!

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    bump?
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    I just plugged my armband into the computer a few minutes ago. It doesn't reflect anything here, but sometimes it takes a little while. I had a problem getting into MFP earlier. They're probably having temporary technical difficulties.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    I'm having the same problem. I also saw the post in the technical forums. I wonder why we can't post a reply there?
  • jeffrowley72
    jeffrowley72 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm having the same problem. I also saw the post in the technical forums. I wonder why we can't post a reply there?

Same thing here. It is not updating for either my wife, or myself. I also can't even see the technical forum unless I search for something that takes me there, and then once in there, I couldn't reply.

Maybe one of us should start 'reporting' all of the posts in this thread so maybe someone will see it?
  • DrLov
    DrLov Posts: 1 Member
    I emailed them, MFP is aware of the problem and working on a fix.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

We are sorry to hear you are having problems syncing with BodyMedia.

We have recently moved our Technical Support forums, please visit our new MFP Support Center to search FAQs, ask support questions, and answer existing member questions.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1272373-welcome-to-our-new-myfitnesspal-support-center

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.